TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend me a Hydraulic Bike Bench.

Liked 4,511 in 2,473 posts

Default Re: Recommend me a Hydraulic Bike Bench.

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuzziPaul View Post
    I like that but what I couldn't see on that one was a removable section where the back wheel would go which many of the longer benches have to allow the rear wheel to be removed. I would have to get the electric one as well, not having a compressor. I'm doing the my Le Mans rear crankshaft seal this winter and buying over £100 quids worth of special tools to do it so don't really want to spend that much on a bench. I'll have a look at the clark one though
    The Clark one has removable panel for rear wheel removal. I'm not bothered about the clark one not being scissor action. Its not like a bike will be going up and down on it 4 times a day.

Liked 162 in 103 posts

I have a Clarke one and been more than happy with it - had it around 5 years now without any issues.... lifts my K1300R without any problems as well as the Blade etc..

3. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Bladerideressex:

Liked 1,211 in 577 posts

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPygmy View Post
    Well I stuck a Q up on one of the FB groups and the CML3 Clarke table seems to get good reviews from people that own them. A couple more people suggesting skylifts
    I want the table for rebuilding, not just a complete bike to be suspended.

Think I'll go with the 2200 full length Clark lift.

by the way FP - check which model your mate has got. This one has a 450kg payload and weighs 165kg itself..
    Thatís the one he has. Iím popping over tomorrow so will give it a thorough inspection. Wonder how long they take to raise with pedal power.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission