TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: New bike day.... Is it orange ? Is that a stupid question? Well... only a little bit.

Liked 10,231 in 5,866 posts

Default Re: New bike day.... Is it orange ? Is that a stupid question? Well... only a little

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermofo View Post
    I've been meaning to say I'll pop over your way for a ride soon after missing you in May. But been a bit caught up with Boltgate but once sorted I'll try and sort a ride/brew.
    I look forward to it I've got plenty of A/L left so can take the day off. You can of course do some time on the 790, although it may get expensive me riding your 690.. lol.

Liked 9,700 in 5,061 posts

Default Re: New bike day.... Is it orange ? Is that a stupid question? Well... only a little

Quote Originally Posted by KungFooBob View Post
    iirc the whole selling point of wavy discs was that there was more 'edge' sweeping the pad and clearing away brake dust, etc..
    Seen so many arguments over which is best, but I'd have them just cos they look better, but then i'm a tart!

Liked 1,775 in 1,161 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weeksy View Post
    I look forward to it I've got plenty of A/L left so can take the day off. You can of course do some time on the 790, although it may get expensive me riding your 690.. lol.
    I'll even clean it

I might put the top box on to save you getting to tempted

Should Get Out More Julian_Boolean's Avatar
    Liked 3,409 in 2,062 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taipan View Post
    Seen so many arguments over which is best, but I'd have them just cos they look better, but then i'm a tart!
    I think they look gack, no idea which is better, I think the only bike I've ridden with them is my mountain bike.

I particularly hate the ones that look like they've been nibbled by a mouse.

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission