TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Spidi h2out traveller 2 two piece suit

Liked 347 in 171 posts

Default Spidi h2out traveller 2 two piece suit

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    s-l1600-4.jpgs-l1600-1.jpgs-l1600-2.jpgs-l1600-3.jpgs-l1600.jpgs-l1600-4.jpgs-l1600-1.jpgs-l1600-2.jpgs-l1600-3.jpgs-l1600.jpg

Spidi Traveller 2 waterproof H2Out jacket and trousers, nearly new.
    Jacket is a size XL, trousers are a size L. I’m a 34 waist, 44 chest for a comparison.
    There is an oil spot, I think, on the back of the trousers, no idea if it will wash out.
    They are about 6 months old, the tags are included but not fitted, they were worn for one trip abroad and a few commutes to work so little use. Not tested the waterproof ness of them, thermal liners in both which are removable. Full length zip to join jacket and trousers together. Armour in the knees and hips of the trousers, elbow and shoulders in the jacket, no back protector included.
    No rips or tears, only for sale due to being not well which has led to me gaining weight!! And needing bigger gear.
    The price has been dropped about as far as it will be, you can’t even buy just the trousers for the price. If they don’t sell I will leave them in the wardrobe and keep them. I love the style, I love the fit, if I had bought the next size up,I would be wearing these every day. Italian sizing is what it is, bear that in mind, the styling is the same, they like the trousers a bit tighter than most manufacturers, jackets leave a little less room than others too.
    Hope this helps someone to make a decision to buy these, really nice, good quality, stylish bike gear, going to waste!!!
    Thinking 150 and 5 towards postage but open to offers.
    Thanks for looking, any questions please ask.
    Mick
    Last edited by 636mick; 08-11-18 at 21:24.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission