TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 36 Views of Mount Fuji

Liked 5,662 in 2,945 posts

Default Re: 36 Views of Mount Fuji

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    I like Japanese wave type stuff, I have no idea why but it appeals to me, obviously in a non-1980's Kung-fu fashion type of thing.
    In fact in the 1980's we were all masters of (Americanised) Japanese martial arts, so if you'd have shown me some Japanese art I'd have probably thought you were a poof and stabbed you with a replica Chinese sword that I thought was a Japanese weapon of mass destruction.

Should Get Out More Mr Rooty Tooty's Avatar
    Liked 4,161 in 2,504 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 36 Views of Mount Fuji

Quote Originally Posted by MsignorMartinez View Post
    I'm amazed. My exprience of the Js is they'd say 'yes' and bow a lot and let you die on there. Better that than to have to say 'no'.
    They said it was closed, i said "like closed closed?" wondering how in the hell they'd secure a mountain.

In typical Japanese fashion they'd put a small rope across the trail with a sign warning of the closure and reduced the number of buses going there slightly.

So i was just gonna kick the rope into the sky and walk up, but speaking with some ex pats they all agreed it was absolutely suicidal, and checking online it appeared true.

The japs then insisted it was entirely impossible to go up another mountain i'd seen (well, they told me it would take three days up and down...). I saw some chap at the top who looked at me like i'd come from space.

Not sure they ever said eee-ey though.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission