TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Knee down school.... Interesting...

A Bit Bored
    Liked 16 in 8 posts

Default Re: Knee down school.... Interesting...

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    I have actually done that exact course and it was brilliant. Really worth the money and it has it massively improved my consistency and confidence in cornering.

Tom is a great teacher and the lesson structure throughout the day was well thought out. As seen in the video above, doing figure of eights with no hands is really weird at first but it was the perfect way to put you in the correct mindset for when it came to actually doing the knee-down cornering.

I wouldn't let the fact that it is on a Street Triple discourage you. The skills are easily transferable. A week after doing that course I did a track day on my ZX10R and was consistently getting my knee down straight away. Speaking of which, I would recommend your wife does a track day fairly soon after the training as it will allow her to take what she has learnt and apply it under her own steam.

2. The following user liked this post made by MONOLITH:

Liked 9,274 in 5,307 posts

Default Re: Knee down school.... Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by MONOLITH View Post
    I have actually done that exact course and it was brilliant. Really worth the money and it has it massively improved my consistency and confidence in cornering.

Tom is a great teacher and the lesson structure throughout the day was well thought out. As seen in the video above, doing figure of eights with no hands is really weird at first but it was the perfect way to put you in the correct mindset for when it came to actually doing the knee-down cornering.

I wouldn't let the fact that it is on a Street Triple discourage you. The skills are easily transferable. A week after doing that course I did a track day on my ZX10R and was consistently getting my knee down straight away. Speaking of which, I would recommend your wife does a track day fairly soon after the training as it will allow her to take what she has learnt and apply it under her own steam.
    She'll have plenty booked next year, so it's pretty likely one will be within 4 weeks of the school yes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission