TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fizzy

Liked 205 in 82 posts

Default Re: Fizzy

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Well shit. I just found out via FB. Bit late. As I said there, what a waste of an utterly lovely beardy chap. He really made me laugh, and was a thoroughly awesome example of humanity.

Vicky - your cakes and generosity to the homeless were legendary at the Pembrey track days. He was, as others have said, really proud of you. Me and Muz are really sorry for your loss.

2. The following user liked this post made by Sunny:

Liked 3,218 in 1,621 posts

I went up the mountain before meeting some friends and couldn't see the view!

Started the genepi on one mountain - finished it on another

We did get a bit of a view before we got the cable car down

Sam and Adamn who came with me to have a celebration of life. Not a traditional way to mourn someone. I did have tears at a few points but we mainly laughed together. We made some daft memories. Had loads of laughs. Told them stories. We created some memories. And generally celebrated life. Fizzy's and life in general

Like I said, not traditional, but my next best thing as I couldn't get back for the funeral.

Big love to all of you xxx

4. The following 13 users liked this useful post by Noggin:

+ Show/Hide list of likes

Liked 1,297 in 821 posts

Vicky asked me to post on here, she is arranging an informal gathering in memoriam -

"So, fingers crossed, are you free on the weekend of 22 June? The venue would be The Privett Centre, Church Lane, Privett, GU34 3PE, I'll rent it for the Friday and Saturday night with the main event 'beer and BBQ' for the Saturday night. It sleeps 29 people in total with a number of rooms so hopefully sufficient capacity to accommodate long distance travelers and children, with car share or taxis for locals to get home at the end of the night."

if anyone is interested can you let me know numbers and if you require a bed for the night.

thanks

6. The following 6 users liked this useful post by daven:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission