TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Just booked to hire a bike, Oct half term in Bologna. Any travel tips?

Eating the last biscuit with the Daily Mail reader.
    Liked 4,594 in 2,285 posts

Default Just booked to hire a bike, Oct half term in Bologna. Any travel tips?

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Usual week with the kid in sunny Italy for October half term. This time a bit further north in Bologna. Will take in Modena and Parma, probably drag the kid around the Ferrari & Ducati museums in exchange for her dragging me a around some designer handbag shops. Maybe mooch down around the Monte Cimone area and stay at an agriturismo or two for some peace and quiet. Doubt I'll head in the direction of San Marino or up into Rimini. Bit touristy. Thinking of Bologna, head NW to Parma, do a bit of a circular route south and heading back to Bologna over the 5 days. Waddaya reckon? Anyone been to that neck of the woods and happy to pass on any inside tips?

Liked 5,936 in 3,735 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Just booked to hire a bike, Oct half term in Bologna. Any travel tips?

Don't lose or break your keys.

Eating the last biscuit with the Daily Mail reader.
    Liked 4,594 in 2,285 posts

Default Re: Just booked to hire a bike, Oct half term in Bologna. Any travel tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Yorick View Post
    Don't lose or break your keys.
    Gone cheap this year and hired a Versys 650. I believe they are started by rubbing two sticks together, so not an issue.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission