TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: No indignant frothing about the ISIS school girl wanting to come home?

Eating the last biscuit with the Daily Mail reader.
    Liked 4,775 in 2,372 posts

Default No indignant frothing about the ISIS school girl wanting to come home?

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47229181

Has this place finally reached 'the dogs'?

Anyhow, I say we should roll out the red carpet and welcome her home with open arms.

Liked 2,838 in 2,016 posts

Default Re: No indignant frothing about the ISIS school girl wanting to come home?

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

Has this place finally reached 'the dogs'?

Anyhow, I say we should roll out the red carpet and welcome her home with open arms.
    Barring accidents it's welcome "them" home.

3. The following user liked this post made by irie:

Liked 2,384 in 1,355 posts

Default Re: No indignant frothing about the ISIS school girl wanting to come home?

Are you kidding? Didn't even send a postcard.

Liked 1,398 in 1,008 posts

Shamima Begum, now 19, said she'd had two other children who had both died.

Well tbh, she is 19 and expecting her third kid and the other two have died. No matter her race, creed or religion, i would say she is unfit to look after any child in any country she resides in.

I think killing her could be the best bet here, before she breeds anymore.

Liked 1,861 in 1,219 posts

When I read the bit where she said I want to come 'home'. I hope the government says 'oh bless that's nice....pity'. Sadly I reckon she'll waltz in without much issue as she's a victim apparently.

Liked 1,398 in 1,008 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Supermofo View Post
    When I read the bit where she said I want to come 'home'. I hope the government says 'oh bless that's nice....pity'. Sadly I reckon she'll waltz in without much issue as she's a victim apparently.
    Howe the flying fuck is she a victim?

The victims here are the 2 dead children and the poor child that is about to come along.

At Work
    Liked 631 in 368 posts

Hopefully she won't slip down the steps boarding the plane 'home' to the west which she seems to hate (apart from the free money bit)

Liked 423 in 264 posts

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

has this place finally reached 'the dogs'?

Anyhow, i say we should roll out the red carpet straight to the gallows.
    ftfy

Should Get Out More Julian_Boolean's Avatar
    Liked 3,685 in 2,250 posts

Normally I think young people should be allowed to make mistakes and learn from them, but the UK has nothing to gain from her or her child living in Britain and there is a high probability of her being a very bad influence on other young Muslims - she appears to show no remorse for the actions of ISIS (an organisation she supported) and will probably lead to the radicalisation of more Muslims.

She'll be living in Britain within a couple of weeks.

11. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Julian_Boolean:

Liked 3,415 in 1,778 posts

She was a child when she made a very bad judgement call and decided to be a bride of Daesh. So I think she was failed by her friends and mentors. Because of that I feel some sympathy for her.

Her unborn child has not committed a crime nor offended the world. So I feel great sympathy there too. Being born into a refugee camp is a terrible thing.

But from what we're being told, she doesn't regret her actions or choices and nor has she renounced Daesh as far as I can tell. So I'm inclined to think ' sorry love, you've made your bed, now it's time to lay in it'. As she turned her back on the UK I would be inclined to view her as one amongst many refugees and asylum seekers.

Then again she may well be a very useful source of intelligence, so...

As an aside, refugee camps are distinctly unpleasant places. Unsafe, unclean and often without even basic facilities. On average a refugee entering a camp will spend the next 17 years as a refugee in a camp (even if it is not the one they originally entered). If this has one positive outcome, hopefully it will be that it highlights the plight of genuine refugees.

13. The following 2 users liked this useful post by balbas:

Quote Originally Posted by Greenman View Post
    Howe the flying fuck is she a victim?

The victims here are the 2 dead children and the poor child that is about to come along.
    She isn't, but government spokesperson and police spokesperson on the radio this morning both said she was a victim So I take she'll be back in time for a slap up state paid for breakfast by the end of the week.

Eating the last biscuit with the Daily Mail reader.
    Liked 4,775 in 2,372 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Julian_Boolean View Post
    She'll be living in Britain within a couple of weeks.
    Yep.

“But when I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn’t faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.”

Oh so that's alright then

Should Get Out More Julian_Boolean's Avatar
    Liked 3,685 in 2,250 posts

I think, if she is allowed to return to Britain, she should be imprisoned and kept in solitary confinement until it can be proved that she is not going to radicalise people (I don't know how you prove this), it'll be very expensive, but it would be a politically acceptable solution.

Liked 2,384 in 1,355 posts

Quote Originally Posted by balbas View Post
    Then again she may well be a very useful source of intelligence, so...
    You're so ironic...

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission