TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We've Got A Busy Weekend.

Liked 1,520 in 789 posts

Default Re: We've Got A Busy Weekend.

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    The funniest bit has to be Vinales riding two long laps on the penalty loop before coming in for a "ride through".

2. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Pirahna:

Liked 5,396 in 2,910 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pirahna View Post
    The funniest bit has to be Vinales riding two long laps on the penalty loop before coming in for a "ride through".
    I missed that saw the article where he freely admitted it was all his fault though so fair play. He seems to show signs of brilliance but Sunday doesn't appear to be his best day of the week!

I see Dovi wasted no time in pointing out that Marquez isn't infallible and it was nice to be leading the championship. He reckons 4 ways - him, Marquez, Rins and Rossi are the title contenders this year.

Liked 5,857 in 3,683 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPygmy View Post
    I missed that saw the article where he freely admitted it was all his fault though so fair play. He seems to show signs of brilliance but Sunday doesn't appear to be his best day of the week!

I see Dovi wasted no time in pointing out that Marquez isn't infallible and it was nice to be leading the championship. He reckons 4 ways - him, Marquez, Rins and Rossi are the title contenders this year.
    I watched it with 4 Rossi fans. One of them was Italian. They were obviously partisan and screaming at the telly. But I've never bought into the hero worship and was shouting for the blue bike

Liked 5,396 in 2,910 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yorick View Post
    I watched it with 4 Rossi fans. One of them was Italian. They were obviously partisan and screaming at the telly. But I've never bought into the hero worship and was shouting for the blue bike
    Cool - there's loads of MotoGP fans who are supporters of the brand of bike rather than the rider. Rossi is clearly the biggest Exception to that. Cal the same, loads of Brits follow him and don't care what he rides.

Its all good entertainment

6. The following user liked this post made by GiantPygmy:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission