TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new Shed

Liked 728 in 342 posts

Default Re: A new Shed

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silly Car View Post
    I suspect I wouldn’t get permission for a tiled roof due to height and if I did, it would have to be slate so quite spendy.

That is the first quote, so I’ll do some shopping around but Minerva (sp) are quoting 5 days from order to delivery which is excellent.
    I think my lot are always busy because they are very competitive hence the wait. The roof tiles are small and light the roofs got quite a high ridge, which if wed used the old redrow tiles would have made it far too heavy.
    Last edited by rodbargee; 05-05-19 at 09:11.

Liked 728 in 342 posts

Default Re: A new Shed

Got back from our croatian trip on the bikes to find the roof trusses had arrived and the tiles also, it moved on very fast after that

[IMG]

flashing put on and all watertight

doors are in 1500 SECOND hand with two sets of remotes and the wiring has gone in too with an RCD fuse box spurred off the spare domestic supply board. a couple of neons and double plugs right round the garage, water's next for hosepipe hookups then the floor will be levelled and a small annex room created in a corner for a washing machine and loo which will be breaking into the house under the stairs. that's the remainder of this week and next weeks tasks. managed to fit the Alpina in tonight and the filthy motorbike back from Croatia.

3. The following 3 users liked this useful post by rodbargee:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission