TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Android call diversion apps

Should Get Out More
    Liked 4,251 in 2,442 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Android call diversion apps

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Before I dive into the tedious world of the play store can anyone tell me if such an app function exists?

I'm on Vodafone, but could switch to EE. I'd like to divert all calls and texts from known numbers on my contact list to another phone on the same network. All calls from numbers not on my contact list would go straight to voicemail on the first phone.

The first phone is a Vodafone smartphone and the second is a Samsung dumb flip phone.

Should Get Out More
    Liked 482 in 352 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Android call diversion apps

Quote Originally Posted by cheb View Post
    Before I dive into the tedious world of the play store can anyone tell me if such an app function exists?

I'm on Vodafone, but could switch to EE. I'd like to divert all calls and texts from known numbers on my contact list to another phone on the same network. All calls from numbers not on my contact list would go straight to voicemail on the first phone.

The first phone is a Vodafone smartphone and the second is a Samsung dumb flip phone.
    Can you set that up by making a caller group with a forward to another number and the rest go to answerphone.

Should Get Out More
    Liked 4,251 in 2,442 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Android call diversion apps

That's a better plan. I just need to find out how to set up a caller group.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission