TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: German Motogp

  1. #1
    Should Get Out More Yorick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lanzarote
    Posts
    41,760
    Like
    7,291
    Liked 6,851 in 4,268 posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default German Motogp


    TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Cal's fucked imsen before the race

    https://www.crash.net/motogp/news/92...ot-sure-racing
    Last edited by Yorick; 05-07-19 at 10:02.

  2. #2
    Should Get Out More Makman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Barking at the moon.
    Posts
    8,934
    Like
    3,878
    Liked 2,031 in 1,233 posts

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Fabio Quatararo is showing some speed again. The new boy on the block is going well! Hope the arm pump does not play up in the race.

  3. #3
    Should Get Out More Supermofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,382
    Like
    3,516
    Liked 2,103 in 1,375 posts

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Quote Originally Posted by Makman View Post
    Fabio Quatararo is showing some speed again. The new boy on the block is going well! Hope the arm pump does not play up in the race.
    It's his age init, he's just got his own internets and on the Xhamster all day and then blames the M1 for bulging forearms!

  4. #4
    At Work sadlonelygit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,533
    Like
    8
    Liked 141 in 87 posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Perhaps Cal should bugger his other leg over the summer break.

  5. #5
    Should Get Out More Weeksy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Newbury/Didcot
    Posts
    56,518
    Like
    3,032
    Liked 10,906 in 6,163 posts

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Quote Originally Posted by sadlonelygit View Post
    Perhaps Cal should bugger his other leg over the summer break.
    I've never tried buggering my own leg.... how does that work then ?

  6. #6
    At Work sadlonelygit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,533
    Like
    8
    Liked 141 in 87 posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Ask Cal, he's the expert.
    Pushbikes, dangerous things

  7. #7
    Should Get Out More Supermofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,382
    Like
    3,516
    Liked 2,103 in 1,375 posts

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeksy View Post
    I've never tried buggering my own leg.... how does that work then ?
    I'd not recommend googling it. I'm sure there will be results for people who have tried!

  8. #8
    Should Get Out More Makman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Barking at the moon.
    Posts
    8,934
    Like
    3,878
    Liked 2,031 in 1,233 posts

    Default Re: German Motogp

    A good result for him and Vinales did well. P Esp is keeping the KTM in the black and gets consistent results. Better than his expensive team mate.

  9. #9
    Should Get Out More Supermofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,382
    Like
    3,516
    Liked 2,103 in 1,375 posts

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Quote Originally Posted by Makman View Post
    A good result for him and Vinales did well. P Esp is keeping the KTM in the black and gets consistent results. Better than his expensive team mate.
    Zarco looked broken in that grid interview, I'm pretty sure he was on the verge of crying. Sorry state of affairs

  10. #10
    At Work formula400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    1,732
    Like
    165
    Liked 498 in 222 posts

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermofo View Post
    Zarco looked broken in that grid interview, I'm pretty sure he was on the verge of crying. Sorry state of affairs
    There must of been something else there no He looked beyond broken. Just watching it now and actually feel sorry for him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Should Get Out More GiantPygmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wiltshire
    Posts
    22,532
    Like
    7,305
    Liked 6,005 in 3,196 posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Wouldn't surprise me to see him flounce and Dani (or maybe even Bradders) to "step in" for remainder of season.

    You heard it here first!

  12. #12
    Should Get Out More Supermofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,382
    Like
    3,516
    Liked 2,103 in 1,375 posts

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Quote Originally Posted by formula400 View Post
    There must of been something else there no He looked beyond broken. Just watching it now and actually feel sorry for him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah he didn't look good before Hodgeson hit him with the question, but then his lip went and I thought bloody hell he's gonna cry on telly. Hodgeson didn't say a great deal about it but you could tell it shocked him too.

  13. #13
    Should Get Out More Yorick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lanzarote
    Posts
    41,760
    Like
    7,291
    Liked 6,851 in 4,268 posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Quote Originally Posted by Supermofo View Post
    Yeah he didn't look good before Hodgeson hit him with the question, but then his lip went and I thought bloody hell he's gonna cry on telly. Hodgeson didn't say a great deal about it but you could tell it shocked him too.
    Can we watch the interview anywhere?

  14. #14
    Should Get Out More Supermofo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,382
    Like
    3,516
    Liked 2,103 in 1,375 posts

    Default Re: German Motogp

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorick View Post
    Can we watch the interview anywhere?
    Had a quick look on youtube but can't see it. It was during Hodgesons grid walk on BTsport.

  15. The following user liked this post made by Supermofo:


Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission