TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new book is released on the 27th/28th.

Liked 1,486 in 1,041 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: A new book is released on the 27th/28th.

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian_Boolean View Post
    It's not my sort of book, but if you get money from me downloading it but not reading it I'll happily do that for you.
    it contains the one sure infallible way of how to get a cat to take a pill. For that alone this volume is worth whatever it is you pay for the vet to administer it to tiddles.....

It's also excellent & an oustanding record of how things were once done. Essential reading for anyone even considering working with animals. I rather think you lean towards non-fiction Julian, so actually you might very well find matters of interest to you in it.

2. The following user liked this post made by Editor:

Should Get Out More Julian_Boolean's Avatar
    Liked 3,329 in 2,014 posts

Default Re: A new book is released on the 27th/28th.

I read a lot of fiction, mostly adventure type books, but I also like humouress stories, but I don't like biographies and auto biographies as I like stories to have a beginning, a middle and an end, very few peoples lives are like a single story, more a collection of things that have happened to them.

And if I ever had to get a pill into a cat, I suspect the cat would be very 2nd hand afterwards, as I don't like cat owners who let their cats crap in my garden

4. The following 2 users liked this useful post by Julian_Boolean:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission