TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: 2013 Ducati Multistrada S Touring, skyhook etc

On the M1 which doesn’t have a hard shoulder
    Liked 410 in 204 posts

Default 2013 Ducati Multistrada S Touring, skyhook etc

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    For sale is my 2013 Ducati Multistrada S Touring. It has 17500 miles on it, has just had the Desmo service which is due at 15000, since then I have been to Italy on it to visit the factory. The Desmo means belts done, oil and filter, fluids changed so nothing needs doing for a while. it has also had new tyres prior to the trip and a new chain so probably about 2000 miles on them.
    This is the skyhook version, rear suspension is adjustable by a couple of dashboard buttons and can be changed on the move. It also has heated grips that work fine. Crash bars fitted, never tested!! Also has after market levers, much more comfortable to use.
    Condition is very good, some boot marks on the panniers which is normal, seat is perfect, no tears or rips, no scratches to the bodywork, nothing broken anywhere. Still has the helmet locking cable under the seat too along with the toolkit.
    Only for sale as I have done what I planned with it, the Italy trip, I’ve owned it for a year, V5 in my name, some receipts of work done including the Desmo service and a previous service, service book is not filled in at all. All 3 instruction books are included, spare red key, spare lock for a topbox to match the panniers locks,, MOT until April 2020.
    When I bought the bike I was given a 15 month warranty, which runs out in October. No idea if this is transferable but I will give you the paperwork for it.
    All in all, a very good, bike, close to excellent, needs nothing doing except riding, worth a look and it’s cheap to sell. Lots more pics but if you want them just ask, thinking £6250 but open to offers.
    Ta
    Mick
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]42748[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 636mick; 19-08-19 at 21:33.

2. The following user liked this post made by 636mick:

Liked 94 in 77 posts

Default Re: 2013 Ducati Multistrada S Touring, skyhook etc

nm
    Last edited by ogri; 12-08-19 at 19:08.

On the M1 which doesn’t have a hard shoulder
    Liked 410 in 204 posts

Default Re: 2013 Ducati Multistrada S Touring, skyhook etc

Quote Originally Posted by ogri View Post
    Price may be helpful to potential buyers
    Mmmmmm, getting older and more forgetful by the day. Cheers for the heads up
    Mick.

5. The following user liked this post made by 636mick:

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission