TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: 2006 Honda Accord 2.4i VTEC Executive "Ninja" with interesting plate

Liked 1,545 in 677 posts

Default 2006 Honda Accord 2.4i VTEC Executive "Ninja" with interesting plate

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    2006 Honda Accord 2.4i Petrol VTEC Executive Auto with potentially interesting number plate.

It’s only done just under 60k miles from new and has been well looked after, so is in excellent overall condition for age, drives like new. It’s never been smoked in during my ownership, and as far as I can see, most likely never has been- until I bought it, I’m not sure the back seat had ever been sat on.
    Comes with all the books, and unused spare wheel and tools- I can't currently find the spare key, so assume that it just comes with the one, but I will continue searching.
    It’s the top-spec so has full leather , heated front seats, cruise control , climate control, electric sunroof, satnav, Bluetooth, voice control, auto lights and wipers etc, and the added benefits of twin tailpipes and boot spoiler (and a “ Ninja sticker that I applied) - all musts for the sporty pensioner...
    I bought it from the widow of a pensioner just over two years ago, just as a stop-gap temporary station-type car, but have ended up using it as my main car , keeping it for just over 2 years and doing 20k miles in it, with no issues at all.

It had its last full service a year ago, and last month has an oil service and general check-over, and a new pair of front tyres (Good year F1 Assym 5) as they were an advisory on the MOT.
    It has a slight bit of kerbing and a stone chip on the front bumper that I’ve tried to show in the pics, but overall is a very presentable car that I think doesn’t look its age, everything works , it drives like new and I’m sure will happily continue for another 100k+ miles
    The currently shown plate will be removed this week, and the number that will be on it when sold will be DA55ZZY – perhaps of interest if your name is Darren, and/or you’re a dazzler etc I guess ��
    It’s still in use so mileage may rise slightly, but new car arrives Saturday 24th so keen for it to go soon.

2750 ono

Located on outskirts of Reading, 5 mins from M4 J11, PM me for any more details or pics, or my number if you'd like to chat about it

Liked 1,496 in 1,048 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2006 Honda Accord 2.4i VTEC Executive "Ninja" with interesting plate

I can see she's a beaut with only 60K & I know your rep, but for a 15 year old gas guzzler that price point is insane. I mean I'd be looking at 1/3 of that for the diesel vsn & I know older Accords pretty well

https://www.parkers.co.uk/honda/acco...pe-s-5d/specs/

Liked 1,545 in 677 posts

Default Re: 2006 Honda Accord 2.4i VTEC Executive "Ninja" with interesting plate

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't, time will tell.
    I've bought and sold enough stuff over the years to know that everything finds its own price- The WBAC offer I have is 2k and it'll likely go there next week-end if it doesn't sell before

Thanks for your immensely helpful input though Ed , greatly appreciated

4. The following user liked this post made by TrickyDicky:

Liked 1,496 in 1,048 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrickyDicky View Post
    Thanks for your immensely helpful input though Ed , greatly appreciated
    OK already: I did put as nice as possible you know-just because it was you . No probs, I had rather assumed you'd listed this elsewhere so not trying to queer your pitch, & best of with it fella. She is a looker!

6. The following user liked this post made by Editor:

Should Get Out More Julian_Boolean's Avatar
    Liked 3,508 in 2,128 posts

Lot of car for not much money, I'd be interested if I hadn't already bought a car this year

Eating the last biscuit with the Daily Mail reader.
    Liked 4,611 in 2,293 posts

I've had 2 of these, both 2.0 in saloon and estate guise. Both were faultless, and I do mean faultless in the true sense of the word.

I loikes Hondas, I do, but as I already have a CRV, I'll pass on this.

Liked 1,545 in 677 posts

Sold

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission