TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Crime Bodge

Liked 289 in 197 posts

Default Crime Bodge

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    ok, a few initial qualifiers from my perspective:

dude obvs has issues
    his channel provides content
    he doesn't always know what he's talking about

tedious objections aside i'm kind of glad this dude is doing what he's doing. i get that policing requires a degree of co-operation from the general public, and in my experience* most coppers are fair. and besides, if we take away the human aspect/give and take what are we left with? but that all said i think it's good that someone out there is saying hang on, you can't do this?

*i rarely have to deal with the po-po these days, but i have had the occasional run-in with those cvnting enforcement officers

Liked 2,697 in 1,612 posts

Default Re: Crime Bodge

Yeah I stopped listening when the narrator said "500 pound" ...
    I have a friend who is fecking obsessed with his civil rights - he just likes arguing basically.

Really Bored
    Liked 1,669 in 932 posts

The bloke is a cock.... and needs a fucking good kicking around the back of a police station imho.

4. The following user liked this post made by rudolph:

Liked 3,937 in 2,652 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DefTrap View Post
    Yeah I stopped listening when the narrator said "500 pound" ...
    I have a friend who is fecking obsessed with his civil rights - he just likes arguing basically.
    Quote Originally Posted by rudolph View Post
    The bloke is a cock.... and needs a fucking good kicking around the back of a police station imho.
    Thanks for taking one for the team lads.

I’ll give it a miss!

6. The following 3 users liked this useful post by ink ink:

Liked 10,106 in 5,275 posts

Seems to be a rise of these people and there maybe some good in them pointing out our rights and laws etc, but this is just antagonistic shite. With street and violent crime on the rise we, as a community, need to be onside with plod not creating bigger barriers.

Liked 2,477 in 1,370 posts

It rather looks like he approaches police, rather than the other way around.

"What law am I breaking?"

"Riding on the footway next to the highway*. Here's your ticket, good day."

I have no problems at all with people asking about powers and laws, particularly if they are being subject to them, but trying to deliberately undermine cops who have better things to be doing is just a dick move.

Riding around with a face covering is not illegal, but it will still draw the attentions of the police, particularly if you're on a bike and in an area where street robberies occur. Along with other factors, there is a risk of being arrested for "going equipped" given that only the merest of suspicions is required for a lock up. In general, you'd just get treated to rolling of the eyes...

Liked 2,241 in 1,020 posts

"Wheaton's Law you fucking tool"

10. The following user liked this post made by nidge:

Liked 2,525 in 1,646 posts

Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post

tedious objections aside i'm kind of glad this dude is doing what he's doing. i get that policing requires a degree
    don't start that again

12. The following 3 users liked this useful post by slowsider:

Liked 289 in 197 posts

Quote Originally Posted by NyseriA View Post
    It rather looks like he approaches police, rather than the other way around.

"Riding on the footway next to the highway*. Here's your ticket, good day."

I have no problems at all with people asking about powers and laws, particularly if they are being subject to them, but trying to deliberately undermine cops who have better things to be doing is just a dick move.

Riding around with a face covering is not illegal, but it will still draw the attentions of the police, particularly if you're on a bike and in an area where street robberies occur. Along with other factors, there is a risk of being arrested for "going equipped" given that only the merest of suspicions is required for a lock up. In general, you'd just get treated to rolling of the eyes...
    i get all that, and for the most part i agree. but there are other instances of the police exceding their powers (standing on feet, etc). also, do you know he was riding on the sidewalk?

Really Bored
    Liked 1,669 in 932 posts

If you watch that twats channel you will see he must go out looking for trouble Ona regular basis. For some reason the police, pcsos, plain clothes cops all seem to stop him.

Now I was no angel in my younger days, but even then, tbf to the old bill, they only really harassed me when I had done something or least there was reasonable reasons to suspect me or my group had done something.

Since growing up, I can’t recall the last time a copper interacted with me apart from moving traffic ‘offences’ or when I have engaged with them for some reason.

So how come this cock attracts so much attention? It wouldn’t possibly be him goading the cops would it......

A good stiff birching is what he needs, clearly has fuck all better to do with his time.

Liked 289 in 197 posts

Quote Originally Posted by jane View Post

tedious objections aside...
    hey, i tried

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission