TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: 2013 BMW F800R Long MOT ECU remap, many extras blah blah

Liked 10,123 in 5,281 posts

Feed 2013 BMW F800R Long MOT ECU remap, many extras blah blah

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    2013 BMW F800R, almost 22k miles, with some service history (Can't remember whats in the book, and cant find teh service book either! It may turn up as i know I took it out to write in the detail for the remap and oil and filter change I just did, but I can't guarantee it), new C&S 3k miles ago. Just been through MOT. Rides without fault. I sent the ECU to be Remapped by Motortune in Dublin. They are able to correct the dire fuelling at low revs and iron out most of the dip around 4-5k revs that these bikes suffer from. Google mototune f800r and the top hit will give you more info.

Has a few extras,

• ECU remap
    • BMW factory fitted heated grips
    • Engine cowl/spoiler thing
    • Aftermarket screen,
    • Chrome radiator guard
    • Rear hugger
    • R&G sliders for the frame
    • R&G bar end weights
    • Bar risers
    • GPR end can on which give the bike a nice sporty tone.

Lovely bike and surprisingly economical too! I use it to commute into London each day hence why it’s dirty but if we get a dry weekend I’ll wash it and add better photos. Cleans up quite well but has a scratch across the top of the tank. As you probably know its not the tank but made up of three panels and these do come up for sale on ebay if you wanted to sort it cheaply? Viewing in Russell Square London WC1 office hours, or in Basildon Essex evenings and weekends.

Please note I only accept the following payment methods;
    Payment by bank transfer and the bike will not leave until the funds show up in my bank. If you have internet banking you do this whilst you're with the bike and me and its normally instant.
    I will accept PayPal if the payment is sent through friends & family so you cover the fees.
    I will only accept cash if you accompany me to the bank to pay it in. Sorry for these terms but there are too many scammers and forged notes around to take risks.
    I will not accept any other payment methods.

Thanks for looking.

3295 ovno

Last edited by Taipan; 15-10-19 at 09:55.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission