TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Thailand GP

Liked 1,823 in 1,198 posts

Default Thailand GP

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Bit of a dull race until the last few laps (not had a chance to watch 3 or 2 yet). But Fabio continues to impress. I didn't think he'd win as Marc looked like he had it in him to pounce but fair play for taking it to the last corner. He's starting to look very consistent and happy to lead. Reminds me a bit of Lorenzo at the minute. Fastest Yamaha again and doesn't seem to mention the lack of rear grip the other Yamaha boys complain of.

Lets hope he can mount a bit more of a challenge next year. Or anyone really.

Liked 2,298 in 1,179 posts

Default Re: Thailand GP

Yeah, there really doesn't seem to be a lot of opposition to MM93 ATM, just the occasional Yamaha or Suzuki. Dovi doesn't seem to have winning pace and it's only the "slow" bikes that are keeping the mighty Honda honest.

Still loving watching it though, I don't understand how anyone can think it's boring watching the best riders in the world on the fastest race bikes giving it 100%.

Liked 5,549 in 2,978 posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post

Still loving watching it though, I don't understand how anyone can think it's boring watching the best riders in the world on the fastest race bikes giving it 100%.
    Absolutely

Felt sorry for Jack Miller, I think he managed 15th and a point after starting from pitlane. He's been really entertaining lately.

4. The following user liked this post made by GiantPygmy:

Liked 1,598 in 827 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    I don't understand how anyone can think it's boring watching the best riders in the world on the fastest race bikes giving it 100%.
    Because it is. I watched the start of the race then fast forwarded to the last lap, even that wasn't a surprise and I didn't miss anything exciting in the middle.

For me the best MotoGP value at the moment is the practice sessions. The last 10 minutes of FP3 are proving to be more entertaining than the race.

Liked 1,842 in 1,127 posts

Moto2 was entertaining!! MotoGP, you have to feel for Fabio.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission