TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Haslam to Honda WSBK?

  1. #1
    Should Get Out More KungFooBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The Forest Moon of Endor
    Posts
    17,471
    Like
    418
    Liked 7,823 in 4,448 posts

    Default Haslam to Honda WSBK?


    TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    First Bautista, now Haslam, I really hope Honda can spend as much on making the Blade competitive as they can on the riders!

  2. #2
    Annoying The Idiots Yorick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lanzarote
    Posts
    40,596
    Like
    6,710
    Liked 6,398 in 3,988 posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Haslam to Honda WSBK?

    News ?

    Big K were saying he was staying in the family, somewhere. Being sacked is never nice.

  3. #3
    Annoying The Idiots Yorick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lanzarote
    Posts
    40,596
    Like
    6,710
    Liked 6,398 in 3,988 posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Haslam to Honda WSBK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorick View Post
    News ?

    Big K were saying he was staying in the family, somewhere. Being sacked is never nice.
    Shit, he's 36

    I did many Day Of Champions and in 1995 I saw him whizzing round some dirt track on a 50cc jobby with Big Ron shouting him on

  4. #4
    Should Get Out More
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Your friendly local advanced trainer :)
    Posts
    8,691
    Like
    705
    Liked 1,040 in 612 posts

    Default Re: Haslam to Honda WSBK?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorick View Post
    Shit, he's 36

    I did many Day Of Champions and in 1995 I saw him whizzing round some dirt track on a 50cc jobby with Big Ron shouting him on
    I'm pretty sure I saw him racing a scooter at Brands Hatch in a short-lived national series - I think they opened it up to 14 or 15 year olds rather than let them ride 'proper' bikes.

  5. The following user liked this post made by The Spin Doctor:


  6. #5
    Should Get Out More Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Where I want to be.
    Posts
    33,718
    Like
    1,742
    Liked 2,422 in 1,246 posts

    Default Re: Haslam to Honda WSBK?

    Did he jump or was he pushed? The Kawasaki has a pretty impressive race winning record, but this year LH scored no wins and came 7th in the championship. Lowes at P3 is arguably a better bet for them.

  7. #6
    Should Get Out More Tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Where I want to be.
    Posts
    33,718
    Like
    1,742
    Liked 2,422 in 1,246 posts

    Default Re: Haslam to Honda WSBK?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Spin Doctor View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw him racing a scooter at Brands Hatch in a short-lived national series - I think they opened it up to 14 or 15 year olds rather than let them ride 'proper' bikes.
    He was racing scooters when I was with Derby Phoenix at Cadwell one year.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission