TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Friday Thread

Liked 1,473 in 1,052 posts

Default Friday Thread

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    We still doing these, not worked a friday for ages so not been on here on fridays!

Moi:

Today - Work till around 3ish making up time to schools i missed last week as i was off ill with the lurg. Getting hair cut, food shopping after work then back to mine to meet Mad Ax, Martian and a few others for food and a few beers in the studio. Caribbean food tonight from my fav local Caribbean joint, Roger Moores.

Sat - Recovering. Bum around house really. Might work on some music if i'm not too hanging.

Sun - Cooking a roast dinner for the parents. Doing whole chicken, roast pots and peas and carrots. First time i have ever cooked a roast for them, could be errr, interesting! The rest of the day will be spent researching marketing stratergies for launching the album and setting up online platforms ready for release.

Liked 1,939 in 1,180 posts

Default Re: Friday Thread

Today: WFH. So wash the bike, write up procedures and knowledge base articles. Get loose bricks on roof cemented in and then pack to head to college!
    Fri Evening/Sat/Sunday at a retreat with fellow ordinands. Looking forward to the quiet time away.

Liked 10,993 in 5,758 posts

Step Dad over for dinner tonight.

Saturday fit the new roof relays (preventative maintenance) to the BMW so its ready for the forthcoming spring and summer and its glorious, hot sunny days. Get two new tyres on the wife's car so its ready for its MOT next week. Also I should fit the brake pad sensor so I can reset the service warning light. Apart from that, probably visit step f-i-l as he is still waiting on scan results and is very worried.

Sunday will probably take the dogs for a walk to the coast somewhere. Might eve dig m ycar out and use that!

Liked 5,935 in 3,155 posts
    Blog Entries

Mrs GP is away from early tomorrow morning for a birthday treat weekend with her bestie so I'll spend most of the weekend in the garage. I may pop out to take a look at a VFR800 that a mate is interested in. If the weather is clear, I'll get some miles in on the Monster 1200

Liked 9 in 3 posts
    Blog Entries

At work till 17.00.

Ice Hockey with beer tonight then to the pub for more beer. Suspect tomorrow will be spent trying to resurrect an old PC, or nursing a monster hangover, or both... Sunday, ride out if the weather is ok.

Should Get Out More mrlongbeard's Avatar
    Liked 5,053 in 3,163 posts

WFH today
    35173 is away for the weekend preparing for her Peru trip later this year so a relaxed weekend for me & SWMBO, maybe pop out for a meal tomorrow night s'long as she agrees to drive..

I still need to get the pads and discs changed on my car, I don't mind the cold but I can't be arsed with sitting in a puddle for a couple of hours

Liked 3,553 in 1,804 posts

Today was blood test, make ginger cake badly, go to physio, meet friends and now catch up with work whilst watching some long awaited snow fall. Damn shame I'm working tomorrow!! LOL

Tomorrow - leave early for Geneva, pick up customers and take to a nearby bit of the resort. Probably grab some bits on the way home to do some DIY next week

Sunday - up early again to pick up two to go to GVA then collect there to bring back to nearby resorts. Do a late afternoon transfer for someone from one resort to another. Then home to snooze!

At least it's snowing. Everyone will be happier for a few days

Should Get Out More Julian_Boolean's Avatar
    Liked 3,826 in 2,355 posts

Today I have been mostly emailing Thor
    Tomorrow I may change the oil on my FZR400, on the other hand if it's cold I may not.
    The same goes for Sunday, but it could be my FZ750 if I get the FZR done on Saturday.
    I may also spend some time on my Kawasaki

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission