TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: 2019 MotoGP Races ?

Liked 6,664 in 4,145 posts
    Blog Entries

Default 2019 MotoGP Races ?

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    A pal of ours is having a MotoGP night next Friday I ordered the official MotoGP review DVD for us all to watch, but the bugger is 4.25 hours long. Eeeeekk

Gonna be a bit tedious to watch it all, so we had a thought about skipping the boring races. Now, I remember there were a few that were a bit one sided, but not a chance of me remembering which they were

So any of you good folk remember any that could be skipped ?

Gracia

Liked 6,664 in 4,145 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: 2019 MotoGP Races ?

This is going well

Liked 1,715 in 756 posts

I watched every GP last year, but am stopping short of naming my personal favourites, and instead have what may perhaps be considered a quote radical idea, but here goes-

I firmly suggest that you simply watch it all yourself and make the decision based on what you think.
    My logic for suggesting this is based on the following factors:

1. From what I've read of your " recommend me" type threads (admittedly probably nowhere near all of them) , in every case , whatever anyone suggests , youignore it, and do nothing, or what you have already decided.

2. Even if I or anyone else suggested some as being boring, that might not be your definition of boring- it's subjective innit.

3. You obviously have a surplus of time on your hands, so you may as well fill some of that time watching a sport you enjoy, even if you find some of it boring

And of course, not forgetting that at least some of the suggestions you may (or may not) get, including of course, this one, you'll never get to read, as the poster making the suggestion is on your greatly admired special persons list

HTH

Tricky

Liked 1,759 in 928 posts

I also watched every race last year, some were good, some not, I can't remember which ones I enjoyed most though. The entire season was mostly a MM masterclass on how to race a motorcycle, with this in mind I tended to fast forward through a lot of races. Taken as a whole, I probably enjoyed qualifying more than most of the races. How about a compilation of FP3's.

BT Sport on Youtube does an approx 7 minute highlight video for each race, you could create your own playlist and watch this. 2.5 hours of the best of last season.

5. The following user liked this post made by Pirahna:

Liked 2,030 in 1,333 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pirahna View Post
    BT Sport on Youtube does an approx 7 minute highlight video for each race, you could create your own playlist and watch this. 2.5 hours of the best of last season.
    I was gonna recommend that. Much shorter highlights if you can access BT

7. The following user liked this post made by Supermofo:

Liked 35 in 31 posts

Just about all of them were good for the last 5 laps.

Just FF to those.

The new "sprint" race in WSB shows quantity does not mean quality. More shorter races could be the answer.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission