TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Motorbike Accident Survey for University Project + £50 Amazon Gift Voucher

Liked 8 in 5 posts

Default Motorbike Accident Survey for University Project + £50 Amazon Gift Voucher

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Dear All,

Please can you help with a short online survey (10 - 15 minutes) for a university project which I'm doing about motorbike/car road traffic accidents? I hope you will find it interesting and useful.

As a thank you, for the participants I will do a raffle to win a £50 Amazon gift voucher (eGift).

Here is the link to the survey:
    https://robertgordonuniversity.onlin...ess-experience

After completing the survey, please send me a personal message saying you have completed the test and I will enter you for the raffle (the raffle will happen end of April).

I only need 40 participants so the chance of winning is actually quite high for only 10 - 15 minutes of your time.

Thank you very much and good luck to you all.
    Regards,
    Claud.
    Last edited by Claud 147; 24-03-20 at 15:36.

Should Get Out More mrlongbeard's Avatar
    Liked 5,235 in 3,295 posts

Default Re: Motorbike Accident Survey for University Project + £50 Amazon Gift Voucher

Done n done

Liked 551 in 374 posts

Default Re: Motorbike Accident Survey for University Project + £50 Amazon Gift Voucher

Done! Do I / we still have to DM you?

Amusing to see E&K still knocking out revised editions of their bestseller

Eysenck, M. W., & Keane, M. T. (2015). Cognitive psychology: A student's handbook (7th ed.).

Liked 4,421 in 2,210 posts

All done

Liked 99 in 64 posts
    Blog Entries

Done

Liked 395 in 245 posts

Dunnit.

Should Get Out More Cousin Jack's Avatar
    Liked 3,324 in 2,256 posts

Done

At Work
    Liked 274 in 170 posts

Et moi aussi.

Liked 8 in 5 posts

Wow, you guys are awesome. Thank you so so much!

There is still some way to go to reach the required number of participants for this project, so I continue to appreciate more people participating.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
    Claud.

Liked 8 in 5 posts

Dear All,

Thank you to the new participants!

Last call, so anyone who wants to participate, please do so before end of this coming Sunday (5th April) as I think I will be able to (and have to) close the survey.

I'll get the raffle done and then I will leave you guys in peace I promise

Thank you for your patience,
    Claud.

On the M1 which doesnít have a hard shoulder
    Liked 489 in 250 posts

Done, good luck for the future mate
    Mick

Liked 8 in 5 posts

Dear All,

Thank you so much to all the participants. I have managed to get the minimum numbers and have closed the survey.

I also ran the raffle (blind raffle) and a winner was picked and the winner has received the eGift voucher. In the end I had to run the survey over 4 online forums because it was not possible to get the minimum number of participants from only 1 or 2 or even 3 forums. It was quite a challenge, but got there in the end.

In the end the winner was from another forum (link below). Unfortunately I cannot afford to give a prize for each forum. Maybe next time I can offer various, smaller gift vouchers for each forum instead of one big prize for just one winner, so that more members can benefit.

Here is the link to the thread so that you can see who the happy winner is and that they received the prize as promised:

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewt...r=asc&start=75

Again, a massive thank you to all who participated and for your help, patience and support. If you need anything, just let me know and I'll do my best to help.

Regards,
    Claud.

13. The following 3 users liked this useful post by Claud 147:

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission