TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: IMPORTANT READ ME : About this TRC Section

Liked 810 in 221 posts
    Blog Entries

Default IMPORTANT READ ME : About this TRC Section

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Hello All,

Over the years we have had countless spammers trying to sell us everything from kitchens to fake passports. We have also had a the occasional "spammer" that has joined here to promote/sell their motorbike related products/services. Everything from paint work to brake pads. In all cases these posts have been nuked as spam, however in a small minority of cases some of these "spammers" are genuine small businesses that are offering genuine services that we, as a community of bikers, might be interested in.

This section is all about providing a dedicated area of the site for these genuine posts to be made. Here genuine businesses can post details of the services they offer. In order to use this free advertising we ask the following

• If you are using TRC to promote your business do the same for us, i.e. mention TRC to your customers.
    • You only post details of the business / service in the Commercial Classifieds area - if you "spam" other areas you will be treated as a normal "spammer", i.e. posts deleted and account banned. You can put basic details in your signature if you wish.
    • If you have a web site a reciprocal link back to TRC would be rather nice

We won't be policing these requirements, we just ask that you do the right thing.

In addition to the Commerical Classfieds area the most recent threads in this section will also be summarised on the homepage (on the right hand side).

Hopefully it will work out to be a useful relationship. To make sure it doesn't become a mad spammer frenzy all new threads in this section will be moderated, i.e. they have to be reviewed before they become visible.

The Mods and I will obviously continue to the kill the real spam that we see almost everyday

Finally, when you post something here please send me a private message when I get the message I will be able to make your post visible. If you don't send me a PM it might be a while before I notice there is something pending.
    Last edited by WiseBuddha; 03-09-10 at 09:35.

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission