TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Council Maps & Routes

Should Get Out More
    Liked 507 in 281 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Council Maps & Routes

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillthecrm View Post
    hi im trying to look for tracks in and around dunstable area ,i see the link you put up but it wouldnt load ,any help ?would be appreciated cheers phill
    Google Maps display for Trailwise should load fine. If it doesn't it's a problem your end I'm afraid.

Pan/zoom to the area you want, click on "search for tracks in view" then "search for "x"km around (grid ref)" and any that are there will pop into view, you can then click on individual lanes to get further info...

A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

The Cambridgeshire links are broken, but that's good news - Cabmdridgeshire now have an interactive map on their website at My Cambridgeshire

Their list or TROs is at http://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/NR/...ctedaccess.pdf

Norfolk are on the case as well, with an interactive map at Norfolk Countryside Access I just wish they had been as proactive when NERC arrived.
    Last edited by Flatlander; 11-10-10 at 23:30.

A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

There's a thread running over on the TRF forum which has a few more links and some updates - TRF Forums: View topic - Digital Maps

I've linked to it rather than blindly copying the contents, but if there's a problem with linking to other forums, let me know and I'll post a list of updates instead.

Edit - it looks like Aceboy hasn't been on the forum for over a year now. It seems sad that this thread isn't being maintained any more. Is there anything that can be done to keep it up to date?
    Last edited by Flatlander; 05-01-11 at 11:24.

A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

A 32 mile route starting in Shirebrook in the west, running through the three counties of Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire and ending in the east, in the heart of Lincoln. To view routes along the trail go to the RouteXchange search page and add 'Dukeries Trail' as a keyword.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission