This is an independent one man website solely funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Escape to Wales - inexpensive mini-tours with training from just £80.55 pp/day

Should Get Out More

Default Escape to Wales - inexpensive mini-tours with training from just £80.55 pp/day

This is an independent one man website solely funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
    "Escape to Wales"
    - inexpensive mini-tours with training from as little as £80.55 per person per day!
    Dates now set for spring and early summer

Check out my Facebook page for the link!

Should Get Out More

Default Re: Escape to Wales - inexpensive mini-tours with training from just £80.55 pp/day

Aha! I see you're discriminating again. This time it's against people like me* who don't do facebook.

* I mean people who are like me. I know that people don't like me.

Default Re: Escape to Wales - inexpensive mini-tours with training from just £80.55 pp/day

Quote Originally Posted by Bike Breaker View Post
    Aha! I see you're discriminating again. This time it's against people like me* who don't do facebook.

I like you And I really like your attitude

But I don't do FB either. I'm sure Kev has a link somewhere to proper advertising . . . or perhaps we're not the target audience now

Should Get Out More

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I like you And I really like your attitude

But I don't do FB either. I'm sure Kev has a link somewhere to proper advertising . . . or perhaps we're not the target audience now

You never were

But here you go

And of course, there's always the survivalskills.co.uk - advanced motorcycle rider training for all motorcyclists... because it's a jungle out there site!

Should Get Out More

Quote Originally Posted by Bike Breaker View Post

I'm just relying on you to bounce the message up again

Quote Originally Posted by The Spin Doctor View Post
    Nice advertising line; how many years have you been using that now? Must be at least 14?

West Midlands Casualty Reduction Scheme - Speed Cameras

It’s a jungle out there!
    Sports bike riding is on the increase. As motorcyclists take advantage of the relative emptiness of rural roads to test their vehicle’s * and their own * full potential, the risk can be far too high. In 2004, some 353 riders were killed and 2,201 seriously injured in accidents on non built-up roads. In many of these accidents no other vehicles are involved. Too often riders don’t have the skills to handle their machines.

Should Get Out More

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Nice advertising line; how many years have you been using that now? Must be at least 14?

West Midlands Casualty Reduction Scheme - Speed Cameras

It’s a jungle out there!
    Sports bike riding is on the increase. As motorcyclists take advantage of the relative emptiness of rural roads to test their vehicle’s * and their own * full potential, the risk can be far too high. In 2004, some 353 riders were killed and 2,201 seriously injured in accidents on non built-up roads. In many of these accidents no other vehicles are involved. Too often riders don’t have the skills to handle their machines.
    Good question... "because it's a jungle out there" has been on my paperwork since 1997 I think... I'd have to dig out the old Wordperfect files lol.

I notice the lastest IAM book "be a better rider" has begun using it too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Spin Doctor View Post
    I notice the lastest IAM book "be a better rider" has begun using it too.
    After the rcent thread I was avoiding that

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission