TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 1834 of 1834 FirstFirst ... 8341334173417841824183218331834
Results 27,496 to 27,497 of 27497

Thread: What have you done today thread?

Liked 7,058 in 3,717 posts

Default Re: What have you done today thread?

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Worked hard...

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
  3. The following user liked this post made by Taipan:

Liked 3,104 in 1,567 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Re: What have you done today thread?

I've been putting off doing this job for a few days, helped by some unseasonable rain but today I bit the bullet and started fitting the plates which will secure the sail rig to the kayak. I had the plates made up in Marmaris a few weeks ago but couldn't fit them until the sail rig was ready and the dry fit the other day was to line things up and mark the position of these plates. I'm probably going to have to do a wee bit of fettling because the front ones are in line with the foot braces but it's no big deal, I was expecting them to actually hit them!

One of the 4 plates:

Cut a slot;

Fitted (not secured).

I'll buy some nuts and bolts tomorrow to secure them. I wasn't sure if I was going to have to use screw or bolts but I think bolts will be better.

The rudder fitting has also been finished so I'm reasonably happy today. I think I'll eat out tonight.

5. The following user liked this post made by Yambo:

Go Back to Forum My Forum