TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: this forum.....

Liked 21 in 12 posts

Default Re: this forum.....

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by GLM View Post
    I couldn't have one again due to my lack of self control.
    I'm a responsible adult now. *snigger*
    Lack of self control and Supermotos go hand in hand! It's pretty quiet around here so hopefully i'll get away with hoisting wheelies all over the place

Location, Location - dead important apparently
    Liked 257 in 133 posts

Afew old names in here I've not been to the old place since it imploded with the buy-out. Infact, not been on here for about a year and not ridden a bike in longer.

I miss the SM community a lot but I'm missing racing even more, I went to my first club meet 3 weeks ago and it brought it all back, so much so the diet has started and I'm looking to get the wee Ducati back in minitwins next season. I sold my transponder and wets on wheels etc in a mad scheme to prevent me from racing again - that plan worked well then..............

Liked 436 in 215 posts
    Blog Entries

Jesus, it IS quiet round here! I found the SM forum on 'the other place' after searching for "supermoto" and loved it in there. Warm welcome and lots of helpful, friendly advice. I met up with quite a few at various times for rideouts, trackdays etc. and have forged some good friendships through that. ISTR the other place getting quite a few nobheads in there a couple of years or so after I joined up and it went rapidly down hill after that. I got fucked off with the arseholes and hardly ever went in there again. It seems that most of us have got rid of the SMs and got boring/sensible/skint/grown-up* but it's nice to hear some familiar names from days gone by cropping up. Happy days.

* delete as appropriate.

Not Much To Do
    Liked 2 in 2 posts

KTM Exc 250 for sale if anybody is interested. T & T, low miles, it's had an easy life. It came to me in a deal but I've no real time/energy/love for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission