TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: A Good Cheap Bluetooth sat nav/gps

Liked 0 in 0 posts

Default A Good Cheap Bluetooth sat nav/gps

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Hi guys does anyone know of a good cheap gps/satnav with europian maps? I made the mistake of buying one of those so called bluetooth pnavi's of ebay... which dont connect to my vcan bluetooth helmet(apart from that they seem a good little satnav). Needing one as cheap as possible as money is realy tight with having to buy the bike and also pay for the wife to fly over to majorca hotel etc...dont we just lovethose women...lol anyway thanks in advance guys

Liked 73 in 51 posts

Default Re: A Good Cheap Bluetooth sat nav/gps

Quote Originally Posted by ravenhearts View Post
    Hi guys does anyone know of a good cheap gps/satnav with europian maps? I made the mistake of buying one of those so called bluetooth pnavi's of ebay... which dont connect to my vcan bluetooth helmet(apart from that they seem a good little satnav). Needing one as cheap as possible as money is realy tight with having to buy the bike and also pay for the wife to fly over to majorca hotel etc...dont we just lovethose women...lol anyway thanks in advance guys
    If you have a smartphone and can buy SIM's locally using online mapping might be an option, depending on how much GPS functionality you need. But if you do need a GPS cheaply then I would say consider getting a car based one from Halfrauds in the january sales and with a waterproof cover it will do, as far as I Know there is no such thing as a cheap dedicated Motorcycle Satnav?

A Bit Bored
    Liked 0 in 0 posts

I recently bought a garmin nuvi 1240 car sat nav with european maps from cash generator for 40 and an oxford "strap nav" for 30. Voila! Bike satnav for 70. It took me to the south of france and back, worked a treat.

The strap nav is now for sale if it's any use to you.

Liked 0 in 0 posts

Default Re: A Good Cheap Bluetooth sat nav/gps

problem solved guys, my mobile phone contract was due, so I upgraded to a Samsung Galxy Note.. big screen connect to helmet fre nav to install...all is good

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission