TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.

Thread: Free Morocco trip

Should Get Out More MyLittleStudPony's Avatar
    Liked 2,083 in 1,224 posts
    Blog Entries

Default Free Morocco trip

Well, you take your own bike and pay your own way. But there's a guy going who did pro tours and they have a landrover. It seems like an open invitiation on the XT660 forum.

I guess it's slightly weird going off with a load of random people from the internet but it'd probably be a good crack and it'd be easier than going alone or without the experience / backup.

I'm tempted but I think it needs 2+ weeks and I probably don't have that spare this year.

Here's a link about the last one they did. EDC in Morocco on a Yamaha XTZ660Z Ténéré....amongst others... - ADVrider

2. TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, please do not block our ads. Thank you.
    Liked 2,233 in 1,277 posts

Default Re: Free Morocco trip

Can't be asked to open the link but, "Free Morocco" from what? Is it a charidee ride or a protest ride? Can we just buy the T-shirt?

Liked 11 in 10 posts

Default Re: Free Morocco trip

Piss taking with those panniers saying they are ok for going through traffic , You would be scraping everthing

Go Back to Forum My Forum