TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trog Racing: Cadwell Park

Liked 1,238 in 595 posts

Default Re: Trog Racing: Cadwell Park

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Some good progress from T Minor this weekend - much improved (and more consistent) starting, a top ten finish, and a LOT more track time. Bike is due a good service now I think, and that bloody wheel needs to go into the machine shop.

Cracking weekend, overall. Some great racing, fantastic weather, and really good to see some more TRCers coming along to visit - lovely to see Skid Mark and Enigmatist yesterday, and Mac + daughter today. I'd love to say it was good to see Bigyin again, but... well...

I'm sunburnt, tired, and smell of petrol, oil and rubber. Exactly how it should be.

Liked 3,806 in 1,933 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Olly View Post
    . I'd love to say it was good to see Bigyin again, but... well...
    You loved it

I said I would take it easy on the way home........that again lasted 5 miles ish so door to door in under 2 hours on a lardy tourer with full luggage

A superb weekend away and loved being back at Cadwell as the place is brilliant even for spectators never mind the riders.........wheelie and jump competitions over the mountain

You couldn't get a better race weekend with little wind (apart from olly but that's another story ) and 35 degrees track temprature = grippiest circuit ever

Nice to see skidmark and fiancee (where are the million pics ?) Plus Mac and Rachael today pop down

You never know, I might make another one this year ....... don't know if Gid will be happy or sad about that as I introduced a "jobs you need to do" between and after races for him like cleaning visors and fairings instead of Trog doing it as he has enough to keep him occupied

Did I say it was a fantastic weekend

Liked 1,150 in 544 posts
    Blog Entries

Thanks for all the support guys - have been too knackered to do any updates myself!

A lot of positives to take from this weekend, bit as ever there is a lot of work to do fr boy and bike. But 8 races, two qualifying sessions and 6 practice sessions over a weekend and staying shony side up has to be one of the positives!

Liked 436 in 215 posts
    Blog Entries

Who's going to be at Rockingham at the end of July? There's a good chance we (all 4 of the Eccles/Spitfire clan) might be turning up for that, plus a friend of ours too, hopefully.

Liked 3,806 in 1,933 posts

Quote Originally Posted by eccles291 View Post
    Who's going to be at Rockingham at the end of July? There's a good chance we (all 4 of the Eccles/Spitfire clan) might be turning up for that, plus a friend of ours too, hopefully.
    Bugger, as i wont be able to make that round as already booked a weekend away with Sam and the kids ....... you will enjoy it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission