TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like the content you find here, don't block the ads check them out instead. Thank you.

Thread: Tarmac Tactics now available in paperback and ePub format

Should Get Out More
    Liked 831 in 487 posts

Default Tarmac Tactics now available in paperback and ePub format

TRC is primarily funded by ad revenue. If you like
    the content you find here, don't block the ads check
    them out instead. Thank you.
    Well, I've been working flat out on it for months, and although I missed my 1 December deadline, our new paperback book 'Tarmac Tactics' is now available.

'Tarmac Tactics' is the second book of a series of three written by Kevin Williams of Survival Skills Rider Training looking into motorcycle riding technique. 'Tarmac Tactics' is a book about 'the knowledge'. It directly addresses the problems we find on the road, and shows us how to deal with the everyday and more unusual hazards we might come across, exploring junction collisions, overtaking accidents, cornering crashes and a lot more besides. Whatever your standard of riding from learner to highly experienced, Kevin's insights from years of working as a courier and a full-time instructor are bound to help you cope better with 21st century roads.

'Tarmac Tactics' is a companion to two other books: 'MIND over MOTORCYCLE' and 'Survival Skills'.

'MIND over MOTORCYCLE' is a book which breaks totally new ground. Published in 2011, it deals exclusively with the mental side of riding a motorcycle, including looking at how we learn skills and how our brain can play tricks on us when faced with an emergency.

The forthcoming 'Survival Skills' will cover the application of systematic riding, looking at the techniques of searching for hazards, evaluating them and deciding how to deal with them, before deploying the machine control skills needed to execute a safe planned approach to riding.

As an introductory offer, we've priced the book at 15.99 for the paperback and 11.99 for the ePub ebook, and tonight you can take advantage of an offer from our publishers to get A FURTHER 30% OFF any order by using the coupon code #decktheshelf at the checkout!

I'll let you work out just how cheap that makes our books right now!

So order a copy now and ride with Tarmac Tactics!

Liked 0 in 0 posts

Default Re: Tarmac Tactics now available in paperback and ePub format

Congratulations Kevin

Should Get Out More
    Liked 831 in 487 posts

Quote Originally Posted by iandouglas View Post
    Congratulations Kevin
    Thanks... been hard work

Not Much To Do
    Liked 45 in 28 posts

Excellent, I shall be ordering a copy.

Should Get Out More
    Liked 831 in 487 posts

Last Chance to Deck Your Book Shelf
    It's Christmas Eve and our publishers are still offering you the chance to 30% off our paperbacks and ePub eBooks. Just head over to our author page at Lulu.com and use the code:
    #decktheshelf

Pop the eBook on a partner's eReader as a Christmas surprise, or order yourself a bargain paperback, ready to read in the spring!

Kevin Williams's Books and Publications Spotlight

Go Back to Forum My Forum

TRC Affiliates - Help TRC make a small amount of commission